Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Aaaaaaaaaand Desy was her namo!

5s and 10s minutes clothe figure drawing stuff with desy! my drawings look nothing like her lol! This semester definitely gave me alot more challenges, which were super hard for me to phase T-T Im glad its over and hopefully the next ones are better than this one. I didn't get enough time for workshop or meet people this semester..... Yes I was anti social and seemed super angry according to alot of people (which I wasn't. It was just alot of sleeplessness. I hope everyone else had an awesome semester. Too all my great super inspiring graduating friends, Good luck on your journey ahead, you guys are awesome and I know you guys will do great! Oh well on to the next one for me <.<

6 comments:

  1. Super good! Lovin these studies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are extremely talented. I now follow you and want more fantasy art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you jamie! you are as always kind!

    Riennahara: Please to meet. I appreciate your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mushkk...!!! your line quality is always awesomee..!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work puts my feeble attempts at drawing to shame!

    You are so so talented, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg!, mushk these are super cool !^^

    ReplyDelete