Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

A Collab with Miss Yurtsev!

So earlier this year when I was taking my last live action class with Miss yurtsev, she started this in clss and send it over and then in class we did collab until Julia got busy and bailed SO I had to finish it LOL. But during this process we found out if Mushk Rizvi + Julia Yurtsev= Mulia Yurzvi was a student she would kick some ass! lol Anyways here the thing and the process along with it! I labeled them with M and J so you can see what she did and then what I did. Hopefully we'll be doing more stuff soon. :)

3 comments:

  1. Omg your work is freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is Nathie from deviant art.
    Lovely work Mushk! you're progress is very astounding!! I also saw your work in imagine fx and creative quaterly.
    I look forward to seeing more work from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a mysterious lady... What a great collab!

    ReplyDelete